An interactive fiction by Juhana Leinonen (2008) - the Inform 7 source text
|"Escapade!" by Juhana Leinonen
Copyright (C) 2008 Juhana Leinonen <juhana [dot] if [at] nitku [dot] net>
This game is free software: you can redistribute ist and/or modify it under the terms described in this license.
You may make and give away verbatim copies of the binary or source form of the software without restriction, provided that:
1) You duplicate all of the original copyright notices and associated disclaimers:
a) Redistributions of binary form of the software must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in such way that it is easily accessible and readable within the software. Typically in works of interactive fiction, this means that typing LICENSE will print this license and the player is informed of this possibility within help files and/or immediately as the game begins.
b) Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2) AT LEAST one of the following conditions is met:
a) The source code of the software is distributed along with the binary form of the software.
b) The source code of the software is available free of charge from a public web site for at least three (3) years and the web site address is easily accessible and readable within the software.
c) The source code of the software is available in other unrestricted ways free of charge to all those who have access to the binary form of the software.
3) You may sell the software without restriction, by itself or as a part of a collection, provided that the source code of the software is available to those who have bought the software, free of charge, as described in condition 2. You may not restrict in any way the right of the buyers of the software to redistribute the software as described in this list of conditions.
You may modify and distribute binary or source form of software derived from this software without restriction, provided that:
4) You license the derivative work with this license or a license that is fully compatible with it, i.e. a license that does not contradict or omit any of the terms described here.
5) You credit the original author and all the authors that are credited in the software that your work is derivative of.
6) The extensions (as defined in the Inform 7 manual) used by the software do not need to be licensed by this license and they do not need to be compatible with this license, WITH THE EXCEPTION that for every extension used by the software, its source code must be either freely and easily available to anyone or distributed with the source code of this software.
You may re-use pieces of code and other programming solutions developed in this source code in other works ("sampling") without restriction, providing that a third party does not claim copyright to those solutions.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.